1. What a lovely party! It’s worth ______ all my life.
B. to remember
C. to be remembered
D. being remembered
2. Such crimes may be so complex that months or years go by before anyone ______ them.
B. will discover
C. would have discovered
3. The shop assistant was dismissed as she was ______ of cheating customers.
4. His ______, scheduled for the week of Jan. 23, was stated last week when he filed an appeal and asked the judge to spare his life.
5. Even as a child he showed an inclination to ______ over the other children.